About this Blog

Welcome to my Blog. The title "オニドリルさんマジイケメン" means "Fearow is really cool!".
This character Fearow is from Pokemon, in the same time, he is my lover.

2011年9月15日木曜日

Pop culture

( ´_ゝ`)...........



( ´_ゝ`)Okay, let me talk about what is "Pop culture" for me.
First I would like to say that before doing this assignment, I didn't no the diffrence of the culture and Pop culture.From that, I just have asked my friend that is not my girl-friend that what is Pop culture for them, and I would like to re-arrange to my word.
Pop culture is a culture made by the younger ages, and the culture is the culture that is from the before.
In Japan, the culture would be tea(Sa-do), flowering (Kado or Ike-bana),  and other Japaneze stuffs but now it is anime or the Korean boom, that I do not like.

( ´_ゝ`)TVs now said that it is the Koreans culture now and that there is a Korean boom through Japan but I couldnt believe that. There are pushing too much Korean things to the people in Japan.
This would be a diffrent story so I would like to explain about it next time, if I could.


( ´_ゝ`)Okay...





( ´_ゝ`)Next is the connection between Social media and the Pop culture.
In a site called Niko niko douga, they shows the moive that the some youngers has made.
Not only that but movie about the new game, drawing, and lots of kind of culture is mixed in this Social media. Niko Niko douga are filled with Japanese user, but some times the people abroad would also uses this site and enjoy.
If you want the transalion, some user has uplode the translated version in Youtube so please have fun for your movie life.

2 件のコメント:

  1. The idea of pop culture crossing borders is really an interesting one to me. I really look forward to the explanation you promised for a future post.

    Do you think that when one country's pop culture is accepted by people in another country that the people in the two countries become closer?

    I wonder if such exchange or transfer of culture can promote peace or improve relations.

    返信削除
  2. Sorry for the late reply.

    As I talk with my other friends, maybe I shouldnt talk about the Korean boom because some people that like Korea would might feel bad.

    I think the two countries could be closer by using the pop culture, but it would be worse if they are making the boom by force.

    返信削除