About this Blog

Welcome to my Blog. The title "オニドリルさんマジイケメン" means "Fearow is really cool!".
This character Fearow is from Pokemon, in the same time, he is my lover.

2011年11月10日木曜日

just my art

By watching the DS106, I fount the title called Make some art, dammit
so today, let me show my art about Fearow Gijinka!

As watching this blog, I guess you had know that I love Fearow.
Gijinka = personification, so I would like to draw my Fearow (from pokemon-Black) as a human.





First start from my dirty rough draft.
For my Fearow (normal color ver.) she has a big Ax so
I also have to draw this.
For the diffrent color version, It has a long spear
for its weapon.



Drawing more into the rough darft.
Don't mind about the drawing in the top right,
I just wanted to draw something like that first.



I have finish drawing my rough draft.



Color in the whole thing brown for the layer top of the rough draft.
I have separate the weapon and the characers layer so
I could draw in to the character more first.



Put in some light color in the top of the brown one.
The layer hasn't still change.



After coloring the body and feathers lightly
it would look like this.


Now drawing in the armors.
I want the mask to be an red armor because
it could represent the fearows head.



Drawing her legs and coloring in the armors more.
add a little bit colors for the feather.



I had also draw the color simply for the armor in her brest and head.
and smoothen up her skin for the body.


For the feathers in the leg, first i would draw some dark lines
so it would be easy for me to draw the shadows for it.


After blending the colors for the leg, it would look like this.


Drawing in to the armors for the head.
I love to draw metalic stuff but I usually don't draw like this
so I thought it would be hard, but it was just fun to do it.

It said in Japanese.
Fearow is my wife!!


I have colored in the most of the part in the body
so next comes the wing.


Draw one line for the light colors first,
then add more lines to make it look like an feather.



Here, the feather is finished.

At last I have colored the weapon
and make the shadow for the other side of the feather.
























Here it goes! There is my Fearow.

9 件のコメント:

  1. Incredible. Thanks so much for taking us through your process.

    I'd say you certainly made some art dammit!

    返信削除
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your art and you process. Make Art Dammit is a ds106 pillar, and probably the best freeform assignment!

    Rosie agrees.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/50723930@N03/6129203378/

    返信削除
  3. Ahhhh, this makes me soooo jealous that you have Sai. That is some awesome coloring there. Keep up the work!

    返信削除
  4. おにどぅるるさん!
     ぴ~ひょろろろろ・・・

    fearow looks so evil in your style here... haha.
    though it looks great!

    返信削除
  5. らぁーららららって鳴くよね(((
    羽毛もっふもふやね(*´ω`)

    返信削除
  6. Scott>
    Thankyou for your comment!
    Yes this is my art, but it was boring just to paste the finished work so I have planned to paste my progress too. Hope you enjoy watching it!


    Michael>
    Thankyou for making a nice project. I have enjoyed this Make Art Dammit!


    Sese>
    I really love Sai but the problem is that by using this tool too much, I cant use the Photoshop
    though the teacher teaches me how to use them.
    I would try to improve my work more!

    Mayu>
    Doruuuu!
    I just love Fearow too much


    Aori>
    I love you the most that I guess you already know it.
    Thankyou for your comment! Plz come here again!

    返信削除
  7. メタグロス・・・

    Your 嫁 looks soooooo awesome but my 嫁 is more awesome that your...ちょ、おいお前何をする!!!!

    返信削除
  8. Oh man! You're work is so awesome, sakura!! really nice! and i like your process!!

    返信削除
  9. Swadloon>
    Yeah I know my Fearow is awsome because the model is Fearow! Haha
    Metagross.... I would burst fire on you!


    Griffith>
    Thankyou four your words!
    Im glad that you have enjoyed this process!

    返信削除