About this Blog

Welcome to my Blog. The title "オニドリルさんマジイケメン" means "Fearow is really cool!".
This character Fearow is from Pokemon, in the same time, he is my lover.

2011年10月13日木曜日

Design and some audios....

Today I would like to introduce about things related to Design and audious (Vocaloid).




First, about some character design.
This girl, Aoki Lapis a character for Vocaloid.
Vocaloid is a program that the computer character sings or talks the word that the buyer imput.
For example, if you want this Vocaloid to say "Hello", the programmer
just need to type the word Hello, and it would read for you.

This is an intresting character but there was a problem with thi Aoki Lapis.
As you could see, she has a cute looks, design that people would like but
her voice(sound) for talking was not choosed yet.
So this is still just a picture, that couldnt do anything.
The problem is that this character is an "Vocaloid", but it couldnt sing or talk = what is it for?
Its nice to have a good design, but just only designing would not be for its product.



Vocaloid Hatsune Miku

Vocaloid Miku Hatsune by Chau kar through CC licensing

Compare to Aoki Lapis, this Vocaloid Hatsune Miku
had a nice simple desgin and a voice when it was made.
Because of thie simple design (Long green ponytail), most people loved this character and madea lot of other designs for this character.
When a character is to complicated, it is hard for people to make other design, but when itis simple, people are easly able to get in touch with it.



Let me introduce some site that I just found for these Vocaloid.



Hatsune Miku miku (Japanese)
Site introdusing new information about Vocaloid,
such as Hatsune Miku, Ren, Rin, Ruka, etc...

Blog Music de hatsune-miku (French)
Site intorucing musics that Hatsune Miku sings.

MIKUFAN.COM (English)
News and resources about Hatsune Miku

Get some looks if you guys have any intrest in it.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks for providing a cross-over between two assignment categories in this informative post. I think it's a great idea to try to mash-up various assignments from the ds106 list.

    The whole Miku Hatsune phenomenon is a great example of user created content becoming a pop-culture genre.

    As for your mid-term requirements, I'd like you to pay closer attention to your paragraph formatting. In some cases, you start new lines that should be part of a single paragraph. And when you have paragraph breaks there are two blank lines instead of one.

    Also, I see no links on your attribution of the Flickr photo. Finally, I'm not sure that the three sights you link to strictly qualify as blogs, even though the sites themselves blogs.

    返信削除
  2. Thankyou for your comment.
    I have finished the Design and ART categories before so I would like to do the other 4 categories when I have more time.

    I have used this URL because I thought this was a part of Blog too (cuz I have a similar blog site with that in private)

    I would like to add the hyper link for the name

    返信削除