About this Blog

Welcome to my Blog. The title "オニドリルさんマジイケメン" means "Fearow is really cool!".
This character Fearow is from Pokemon, in the same time, he is my lover.

2011年10月12日水曜日

Some fortune cookies!




Assignment from : Movie Fortunes


First Fortune: from Ash.
Pikachu, character from Pokemon is "Electric" Type but the
enemy Onix is "Rock" type, that it is impossible to attack him.


Second Fortune: from Navi.
In the Zelda, Majoras mask and Ocarina of time Series, there is a
horse race and Link would always use Epona, his horse for this race.
But Link cant ride other horses because other horse dosent like him.


Last Fortune: from Staff.
There are lots of series for MegamanX, but the hardest one is the MegamanX6.
Most of the attacks and the enemy placements are Random, that it is
very hard to play by no damage.
Player called "の~ver2"(No-ver2), have challenged playing MegamanX6 in hard mode by no damage,
no parts exept for Hyper dash and jump only for the needed stage, No Giga Attack, no special attacks, 
and he have died for 7309 times. (Half of it from Nightmare Mother, one of the boss from this game)
You could watch his play movie from the site called NicoNico Douga, that I guess most of the other people is introducing in their blog.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I missed this one when it first was done - sorry about that.

    I love the visual and am wondering how you did it.

    返信削除
  2. It is Ok, I think you were too busy to see it.
    I just like to draw things so ART and design categories just match to me

    返信削除