About this Blog

Welcome to my Blog. The title "オニドリルさんマジイケメン" means "Fearow is really cool!".
This character Fearow is from Pokemon, in the same time, he is my lover.

2011年10月31日月曜日

Timmy boy

This is for weekly blog 3, about Timmy boy.







( ^ω^) = Timmy
( ´_ゝ`) = Me







( ^ω^)「Art Major is someone who paint or draw, but I am not a person like that.」

( ´_ゝ`) 「Okay」

( ^ω^)「We are all Artist!
                Though you are not an Art major, you are still an artist!!」

( ´_ゝ`) 「Yeah I agree with it」

( ^ω^)「What is your major?」

( ´_ゝ`) 「Art」

( ^ω^)「Oh I wanted to say "Don't say you are sociology Major, history major!
                Don't say you are not creative because you are creative!"
                If you are not an art major..... Okay, anyways,
                You want to be someone that can make beautiful things, right?」

( ´_ゝ`) 「Not really」

( ^ω^)「…。
                Okay, are you hungry for art?」

( ´_ゝ`) 「I'm more hungry for games.
                Oh, yeah but Im hungry for art in the same time.」

( ^ω^)「!!!!!
       Skinny people tend to be more creative....
                People are more creative when they are hungry!」

( ´_ゝ`) 「Not for me.
                When I want Ideas, I cant have it.
                I just draw when the idea is in my head.
                When I am hungry for Art, that is the worst time for me.
                Though I could draw things, I can't create good things.」

( ^ω^)「Ok,ok.
               What kind of assigment is intresting for you?」

( ´_ゝ`) 「…(Would nothing be an answer?)」

( ^ω^)「Ok, then...
                What would I pad would look like in the 60's?
                That would be an assignment for you!!!」





( ^ω^)「So yeah, now get some inspiration for your ART!!!!」

( ´_ゝ`) 「I'm to tired to do that」

( ^ω^)「But beware! What is beautiful for you might not going to be
              beautiful for everyone!!」

( ´_ゝ`) 「I know that but yeah, thanks」

3 件のコメント:

  1. haha, very funny! i like the way you show your response!

    返信削除
  2. This is an original and creative response.

    返信削除
  3. Bear>
    Thankyou! I didn't have any other idea to do this!

    Scott>
    Thankyou for the comment!

    返信削除